The Hub is a drop in centre with information and support under one roof. We understand the issues affecting a victim’s family of homicide. The Hub is here for each individual families needs.
The Hub will provide support including:
• Advice and Guidance
• Referral to a Network of Providers
• Counselling Service/s
• Support through the Judicial Process
• Liaison with other Partners
• Will refer into Families Fighting for Justice for Peer Support
• We can refer children into our children’s group O.L.L.Y (Our Lost Love Years) for support
To bring a positive feeling to the victim’s families of homicide in knowing that there is now a place they can go to be heard, advised, referred onwards (if required). Each family members problems can be supported if needs be through the appropriate agencies that are best suited to deal with that particular member.
The Hub will monitor every step of your journey through your support network.
The Hub is a drop in centre with information and support under one roof.
We understand the issues affecting a victims family of homicide.